Applications are to be made through the Generalitat de Catalunya's on-line applications website (OVT). A new feature is that applications through the OVT no longer require a user name or password.
All on-line applications must be signed:
PDF Resolution ECO/15/2013, dated 9 July [ca]
There are two annual periods, on April and October. Coming application calls:
Candidates applying for advanced research accreditation must be notified of the success or denial of their applications within a maximum period of six months from the date when the call for applications commenced.
To ensure the confidentiality of all participants, no results are given over the telephone.
An application for the accreditation of advanced research is incompatible with an application for the accreditation of research. In the event of the refusal of accreditation of advanced research, a new application for the accreditation of research may be submitted in the following call for applications, although a new application for the accreditation of advanced research can only be made one full year following the previous call for applications to which an application has been made.
All documentation is to be submitted in format digital via the on-line applications website (OVT):
- DOC Curriculum vitae (clink on this link to download the form provided, which is to be completed and sent via the on-line applications website/OVT). The curriculum must contain, in one of its sections, a summary that is no more than one page long of the candidate's scientific career, together with the ten best scientific contributions. The C.V. must state the specialisation according to the UNESCO codes. With regard to sections B (Publications), C (Artistic works and architectural projects), D (Patents and utility models) of the C.V., all data identifying the stated merits must be provided, otherwise these merits will not be considered in the assessment.
- With regard to directed doctoral theses, a certificate issued by the university with the following information must be enclosed: the title of the thesis and date awarded, the name of the doctorate degree holder, the name of the director or directors, and the qualification obtained.
- Publications referred to in the C.V. form do not need to be submitted. In the case of publications that have been accepted but are pending publication, a copy must be sent on-line together in the same file with the supporting document of acceptance for publication from the publishing house.
- Identity card or passport - only in cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
- Where applicable, the large family concession certificate in cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
- Title of PhD/doctorate degree (only for foreign doctorate degrees and cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
Up to three academic assessment reports of recognised standing on the candidate's research work may be submitted in letter form. These reports are confidential and must be signed and sent by the person issuing the report at any time, with the deadline for delivery to AQU Catalunya being ten (10) days following the close of the call for applications. The address for sending reports is: CAR (Comissió d'Avaluació de la Recerca), AQU Catalunya, Sancho de Ávila, 125-129, 1a planta 08018 Barcelona). Assessment reports sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
Pursuant to Order PRE/253/2012, 27 August, which established the opening hours for public enquiry offices and public registries of the Catalan Administration (Generalitat de Catalunya), the new office and registry opening hours of AQU Catalunya throughout the year are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Applicants must make the corresponding payment within a period of ten days.