Applications are to be made through the Generalitat de Catalunya's on-line applications website (OVT). A new feature is that applications through the OVT no longer require a user name or password.
All on-line applications must be signed:
PDF Resolution ECO/15/2013, 7 January, whereby notice was given of the procedure for the issue of pre-recruitment reports for posts of tenure-track lecturer at public universities for the 2013 academic year.
There are two rounds annually for submitting applications, one in February and one in September. The dates for the next calls for applications are from:
Reports (favourable or unfavourable) are issued to candidates within six months from the date of the beginning of the call for applications.
To ensure the confidentiality of all participants, no results are given over the telephone.
All documentation is to be submitted in format digital via the on-line applications website (OVT):
- Curriculum vitae (clink on this link to download the form provided, which is to be completed and sent via the on-line applications website/OVT).
- The candidate's complete official academic transcript of records (undergraduate with the average grade and doctoral studies) .
- The official certificate issued by the university on the candidate's degree-related teaching work. For assessment purposes, non-certified degree-related teaching work is not taken into consideration.
- For candidates who have carried out stays (periods) of research, a certificate issued by the institution with the duration and work carried out must be submitted. For assessment purposes, research stays that are not officially certified cannot be taken into consideration.
- Publications referred to in the C.V. form do not need to be submitted. In the case of publications that have been accepted but are pending publication, a copy must be sent on-line together in the same file (preferably in .pdf format) with the supporting document of acceptance for publication from the publishing house.
- Identity card or passport - only in cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
- Where applicable, the large family concession certificate in cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
- PhD certificate (only for the holders of foreign doctorate degrees and in cases where candidates have not given authorisation to the integrated administrative data base (PICA, Plataforma d'Integració i Col·laboració Administrativa) for on-line data exchange.
Up to three assessment reports of recognised academic standing on the candidate's teaching and research work may be submitted. These reports, which must be drawn up using the form provided below, are confidential and they must be signed and sent by the person issuing the report at any time, with the deadline for delivery to AQU Catalunya being ten (10) days following the close of the call for applications. The address for sending reports is: CLiC (Comissió de Professorat Lector i Professorat Col·laborador), AQU Catalunya, Sancho de Ávila, 125-129, 1a planta 08018 Barcelona). Assessment reports sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
Pursuant to Order PRE/253/2012, 27 August, which established the opening hours for public enquiry offices and public registries of the Catalan Administration (Generalitat de Catalunya), the new office and registry opening hours of AQU Catalunya throughout the year are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday.
The corresponding fee must be paid within ten days of the application form being sent.