SMART-QUAL Policy Learning Forum
- Generate and foster knowledge on IQAS, Quality Indicators and their practical impact among partners.
- Dialogue around shared problems, in order to enhance the guidelines for practical implementation of the QIS which will be still work in progress.
- Encourage and support participants to develop a QIS implementation plan in their organizations or territories.
The training activities will be organised as a Policy Learning Forum. The event will last 3 days in which participants will be fully involved in face-to-face and "traditional" classes, but also in more dynamic activities and workshops that will allow them, on the one hand, to acquire more knowledge on the project's topic and, on the other, to start working together on the development of the structure and content of the Guide on the practical implementation of the QIS in the Universities.
Participants are selected by each partner according to the following criteria (not listed in order of importance):
- Staff members that have been working in the project in the previous activities (planning phase of the project, implementation, etc.). We recommend 1 person.
- Staff members that work in the field of Quality of HEIs (belonging to the partner universities or agencies)
- Staff members
20, 21 & 22 April 2022