Preliminary projects for the Action Plan and Budget for 2022 approved
The Governing Council of AQU Catalunya has approved the draft of the AQU Catalunya Action Plan and Budget for the year 2022.
The draft Action Plan 2022 is based on the previous plan, the Strategic Plan 2019-2022, the Action Plan 2019-2022, which responds to the requirements of the ENQA external assessment, and the improvements that emerge from AQU Catalunya's meta-assessment processes.
New to this Plan is the fact that, in addition to being structured in strategic areas, the activities are grouped in the five corporate social responsibility commitments to which AQU Catalunya wishes to respond:
- Commitment to improving higher education
- Commitment to society
- Commitment to good governance
- Commitment to alliances
- Commitment to the world of work
For the year 2022, continuity with the activities is anticipated in all areas, with the following new objectives:
- Work to reduce the deadlines for resolving assessments.
- Organise the AQU Catalunya award to distinguish the best good practices in IQAS.
- Design a system to establish annual calls for teaching staff assessment in pre-recruitment processes.
- Start the 2023 survey on access to the labour market for people three years after graduation.
- Approve the Strategic Plan 2023-2026.
- Pass the international external assessment of compliance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area.
The draft budget for 2022 is to receive the same contributions as in previous years from the Government of Catalonia as income and in terms of expenses they have been adapted to the activities proposed in the draft Action Plan 2022, particularly the return to face-to-face assessments.