Pool of experts
In accordance with the European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ESG), external experts take part in the QA review procedures carried out by AQU Catalunya. Experts are individuals of recognised standing in either academic and/or professional circles, including students, and they are selected on the basis of independence, objectivity and the absence of any conflict of interests.
External experts and students are selected from the Agency's reviewer database and the following requirements are taken into consideration:
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer with AQU Catalunya and participating in its QA procedures, please open the registration form on the AQU Catalunya extranet and do as follows:
- If you are already listed with the AQU Catalunya reviewer database and you wish to update your details, click on the following link to enter the extranet: extranet.aqu.cat
If you have forgotten your access password, use the reminder mechanism by clicking on "Forget password?"
- If you are interested in becoming a reviewer with AQU Catalunya, please register via the AQU Catalunya extranet by clicking on the following link: extranet.aqu.cat, and follow the instructions:
- Accept the conditions regulating use of the Extranet and the processing of personal data.
- Fill out the corresponding CV form (according to your profile, i.e. either academic, professional or student) in the section "Curriculum vitae management" under "My folder"
- Confirm by clicking on "Submit to AQU Catalunya"
Being listed on the reviewer database means that you may be contacted by AQU Catalunya to take part as a reviewer in a review/quality assurance procedure. If this is the case, your CV will appear on the AQU Catalunya, in accordance with the ESG.
Reviewers may unsubscribe from the database at any time. AQU Catalunya guarantees the protection of personal data provided by users and its processing in accordance with prevailing legislation.
Please send any doubts and inquiries to: email@example.com