AQU Catalunya Activity Plan for 2022 now available
The Activity Plan for 2022 approved by the AQU Catalunya Governing Council, which sets out the activities that the Agency must carry out this year, has been published.
The innovation in the 2022 Activity Plan is that, in addition to being structured around the six strategic axes, it also includes the five corporate social responsibility commitments to which AQU Catalunya wants to respond.
The main activities that are expected to be carried out based on social corporate responsibility commitments are as follows:
- Commitment to improving higher education, which provides for institutional accreditation, training programme assessment (validation, monitoring, modification and accreditation) and, if possible, reduction of assessment deadlines; the accreditation of university teaching staff, assessment of research merits, teaching and management of teaching staff and the design of annual open calls; continued knowledge generation and transfer, including, notably, the start of groundwork for the 2023 survey on graduates' access to the labour market.
- Commitment to society, through dissemination of the results of the assessments and studies that we carry out using corporate communication tools and social media.
- Commitment to good governance, ensuring the drawing up of the new Strategic Plan 2023-2026, compliance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area, transparency, and digital administration.
- Commitment to alliances with agents from inside and outside Catalonia to generate added value for the Catalan higher education system.
- Commitment to the work environment, to achieve the stabilisation of AQU Catalunya's structural jobs.
2022 Activity Plan [Catalan]