In line with the progressive implementation of e-Government, AQU Catalunya has now activated an online service for the submission of appeals through the Generalitat de Catalunya's on-line applications website (Tràmits Gencat).
An appeal resulting from disagreement with the result of the resolution can be submitted to the Appeal Commission up to one month from the date of receipt of the notification.
For any question related to the submission of appeals, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeals must be submitted following these links at Tràmits Gencat:
- Submit appeal - Tenure-track lecturer staff report
- Submit appeal - Accreditation of research
- Submit appeal - Accreditation of advanced research
- Submit appeal - Merits in research (Public universities)
- Submit appeal - Merits in research (Private universities and Affiliated institutions)
- Submit appeal - Informe Serra Húnter
AQU’s Appeals Committee is the body responsible for reviewing and ruling on appeals filed in relation to decisions by AQU Catalunya's Research Assessment Commission. The period for the appeal to be resolved is three months from the time of submission.