AQU’s Appeals Committee is the body responsible for reviewing and ruling on appeals filed in relation to decisions by AQU Catalunya's Research Assessment Commission and other bodies in the Agency involved in quality review and assurance, certification and accreditation referred to in article 11 of Act 15/2015, 21 July 2015, concerning the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency/AQU Catalunya. In all cases of appeal, its decisions are final.
The Committee is also responsible for issuing review reports on other review, certification and accreditation proceedings, where applicable, by the Agency’s panels and committees.
The members of the Appeals Committee are:
- Neus Vidal Martínez (chair, Universitat de Barcelona)
- Teresa Espinal Farré (member, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Antonio García de Herreros (member, Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Fernando López Ramón (member, Universidad de Zaragoza)
- José Pla Barber (member, Universitat de València)
- Jordi Escolar Bañeres (secretary, AQU Catalunya)